Applications are accepted all year round for the upcoming school year.
Please make an appointment to visit St. Eugene School at your earliest convenience. To set up an appointment, please e-mail Ms. Valencia at email@example.com or call 323.754.9536.
In order to be considered for enrollment:
• The application form must be filled out and returned,
• The family must interview with the Principal, Mrs. Sorrell,
• All required documents (listed below) must be submitted to the office,
• The family agreement must be signed,
• The responsible party must enroll in the FACTS Tuition Management Program,
• Registration must be paid in full in the main office.
The following original documents must be submitted in person to the office:
• Most Recent Report Card
• Birth Certificate
• Baptismal certificate, if Catholic
• First Communion certificate, if Catholic
• Parish Letter of Membership, if Catholic
• Immunization Records
• Health examination report (please obtain form from the office): Junior Kindergarten, Kindergarten, 1st grade, and any student attending school for the first time in the United States
$300 for one child, with discounted rates for each additional child you register with St. Eugene School.